The top 5 posts in 2015 for Old English Wordhord are:
- meox: muck, dung, ordure, dirt.
- gyte-sǣl: joy at the pouring out of wine.
- scucca: a devil, demon; Satan, Beelzebub.
- flǣsc-besmitenness: carnal defilement.
- grund-wyrgen: cursed creature of the deep.
I couldn’t find the same analytics for @OEWordhord, but I did find the top tweet for each month.
February: se winstre hranfisc
December: Ærra Gēola
Þancas to everyone for following, commenting, tweeting, and retweeting, as well as liking on Facebook.
What were your favourite words this year? Tweet to @OEWordhord or comment below.